Monday, November 22, 2010

Shitter's Full Clark... and thus it begins

The holidays are upon us. I love the holidays... and having two December babies makes it all that more special and hectic.
The miraculous colors of fall... reds, oranges and yellows everywhere I look. The crisp air and smell of fireplaces. The Thanksgiving preparations and shopping. The onslaught of crazy from reatives far and wide. AHHHHHHH. The Holidays.

My father and stepmom come here for Thanksgiving. They're great. They engage with the children and play with them. They decorate our home for Christmas. They're low maintenance and easy to get along with. It's a pleasure.
So you must be thinking "where's the crazy? sounds kind of nice to me!"
I've got other family, people. The odds are against me that all of our family members are this normal.

I can't get into all of it at this moment. I'm exhausted and need wine.

Why am I quoting National Lampoon's Christmas all day? Oh yes... b/c this will soon be my life.

"REAL tomato ketchup Eddie?" "Nothin' but the best for you Clark"
Off to the ABC store.

No comments:

Post a Comment